google-site-verification: googleb298c65398177926.html

Friday, August 8, 2008

Anti-Aging Creams That Work !

Ok, I admit it, I buy practically every new anti aging cream that comes out. I have spent hundreds of dollars trying everything from drugstore brands to very expensive. My idea of very expensive is the $200-250 range. Due to my experience with different products, I do not feel it is necessary to spend more than that on any product and if you do, it had better do something amazing ! If you need the 'prestige' of a fancy $1000 cream, that's great... that's what your paying for and after all and it's your money... I'll keep mine in the bank. I have learned the sad truth that more expensive doesn't necessarily mean it's better. Every brand markets to a different audience.

Here is a list of the best creams I have ever used. The ones that actually DO something. I will list them starting with the least expensive. Here we go...







Kiss My Face Moisturizer Tighten Up $10.






I found a trial size of this at a local store, what the heck it was only $1.99 , so I gave it a try. Every once in I while I'll run into a cheap little gem. This is one of them. This is a nice lightweight organic moisturizer that really does tighten your skin. Best of all it doesn't contain any animal ingredients, artificial color and is not tested on animals. Great product.





Alpha Hydrox The Original Enhanced Lotion 10% Glycolic AHA - $12


This is a glycolic acid lotion which also contains vitamin E which helps to renew texture , elasticity & skin tone. This gently exfoliates dead cells from the skins surface to help revitalize & restore healthy skin tone. This is a glycolic product, so a patch test is highly recommended.







Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough $38.




This is a great cream which contains Borago and Sweet Almond Oils which really plumps up dry skin & restores the skins moisture balance. Retinyl Palmitate and anti oxidants go after those lines. I use this when my skin starts acting 'radical ' . It really does tend to bring it back in line.








M. Asam Vinolift Line - $19.99 & up and special kit prices .



Anti - aging personified ! This is the best value on this blog. This is a German line designed especially for mature skin. & my VERY FAVORITE line. This stuff is amazing. I used this for 1 week & everyone said I looked 5 years younger. I use the their "Anti age Face serum" & "Anti age Skin tightening Cream" . The eyecream is also excellent, but I use the aforementioned products on my eyes too. They have other lines as well, so make sure you get the "Vino Lift" . Amazing stuff !!


" Nanoparticles and liposomes afford intensive care for mature skin with ingredients consisting of OPC, Vitamins A, C, E, Q10 and hyaluronic acid.
Collagen-biospheres within this formulation help to impart a smoother and softer look to skin.
Helps nourish skin with moisture and helps retain moisture. "







Perricone MD Amine Complex Face Lift - $100.



This is a holy grail cream and yes, it's expensive , but well worth it. I use this only for special occasions. I will put this on for a couple of nights before a special occasion & it really makes a dramatic difference. Also, a little goes a long way. I bottle lasts me about a year, again , I don't use it everyday. This also justifies the cost a little. I will always keep a bottle of this handy. Bottom line, if you want to look younger fast ...this is it !










www.blogcatalog.com



1 comment:

Hydroxatone Review said...

It helps your skin to produce more of its natural levels of the Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, and Fibronectin. Collagen is natural protein that provides our bodies with structural support. According to the clinical studies on Matrixyl™ 3000, the long-term cumulative results begin almost immediately and are easily noticeable within weeks.

Top Anti Wrinkle cream